A little late into the game, but for what it’s worth, it’s been a tough month. One of the bright spots was seeing my “name” shining in lights over at The Modfather. The lovely, strong-willed, and witty Loki-Lou had nominated me for a “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award.” Thank you Loki-Lou for your daily life observations, beautiful (and sometimes heartbreaking) stories, and fantastic crushes on Tobias Menzies and Loki!
And for the rules!
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award will display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
2. Over a period of 7 days (1 week), the Nominee shall nominate a number of readers that he or she appreciates – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be all on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, as most convenient to the Nominee.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
I’ve found some great blogs through NaBloPoMo! so here are the blogs I nominate!
Questions posed to me and my nominees:
1) Why do you blog?
I started blogging to have a good way to share my pictures with family and friends. But I’ve found that writing helps me sort out my thoughts and feelings on being a mother, a wife, and a professional. My heart also sings every time someone tells me how cute Viv is, so that helps!
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
Hands down, the book I would bring is A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving. I first read it 10 or so years ago and could read it over and over without getting bored. DVD would be Gone with the Wind. I still haven’t gotten the Man to sit down and watch the whole thing. It’s a travesty. Food would be buffalo chicken anything. but that, of course, would require me to have some way to cook it…. I would totally bring Wonder Dog, so he could fly us home! and also, what’s life without a dog? and finally, I would bring a deck of cards. There’s a lot you can do with a deck of cards!
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
Two Peanuts were walking down the street. One was assaulted!
4) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I love fiercely.
5) What one word best describes you?
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
Twix. oooooo or Butterfinger! Probably butterfinger, so I could share with the Man.
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
haha my first thought was Elle Woods! terrible!
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
A life in photographs.