I am thankful for the usual: my family, friends, a good job, a roof over my head, and food (maybe too much food) in my belly.
But I like to think about the little things. Today, I am thankful for:
- The blissful groans Luke gives me when I rub inside his ears
- The little hops and nubbin wiggles Lacey breaks out when she sees me approaching the house
- The way Vivian’s eyes get wide and bug out when I turn of the lights in her room before bed
- A husband who still smacks my butt after 10 years together
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and hot chocolate at work.
- Maternity Jeans (still).