What is it with NaBloPoMo participation and blog awards?! Whenever I take the plunge and blog every day, an award is bestowed upon me!
So happy to have received the Versatile Blogger Award from my girl Katie over at Nested!
And as with most blog awards, there are rules!
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about you
T to the H to the A to the N to the K to the S to the awesome Katie! She is upfront and poignant, all while making me laugh my butt off! Why haven’t you read her blog slash followed her tweets slash watch her on Huff Post Live?
The only thing fault I can find with Katie is that she already nominated a bunch of bloggers that I would choose. What can I say? Great minds think alike! So I guess that means those peeps are doubly/tripley versatile! so whatever, I’m nominating some of those people again. Because I do what I want. I run with twelve gangs.
Without further adieu, go here to find some Versatile Bloggers!
Claire at The Frenetic Mrs. Fox – Self described as “angry”, Mrs. Fox is snarky, funny, and totally honest. and British, which makes someone infinitely more awesome IMHO.
Shauna over at Momma Candy. From a running review of The Bachelor, to delicious sweet concoctions, to touching stories of her family, you have to catch up with her!
Mama Lola at Bear and Lion Mama I was distraught when moma lola took a blog break over the holidays and jumped for joy when she returned!
- Loki-Lou from the Modfather. Does this need further explanation? I love her life’s anecdotes about work, love, family, and making it work.
- Xiomara Maldonado at Equis Place This woman is FAMILY. she oozes love in every story she tells. Well worth the read!
- Purple Dreamer at My Purple Dreams 365 days of being thankful and paying it forward. a little slice of blogging heaven.
- Kristy at Pieces of Kristy Recipes and trivia and puppies, oh my!
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I have four versions of the same dress that I wear to work virtually every day.
- My dream ride is a minivan. any minivan. but for now, I will take a station wagon (preferably with an awesome rear facing trunk seat!)
- I have the opposite of a green thumb. I know nothing about growing plants, identifying plants, or keeping them alive.
- I’ve used a gun on two occasions: target shooting with rifles at Christian camp (yes. really.) and skeet shooting at Molly and Sam’s wedding weekend. and I really kind of want to go to a shooting range.
- The first time I competitively swam backstroke, I was in first place, but then turned from my back to my front at the finish, which disqualified me. That still haunts me.
- I enrolled in a 6 week photograph course that starts tomorrow night and am SO EXCITED!
- Having our new dishwasher is the best superficial thing that has happened to me in a long time. Probably since we got a dryer last June (mere days before Vivian’s early arrival).
Have at it!